- M.A. in sociology, English philology and literature from the university of Aachen, Germany
- Postgraduate diploma "Translation of Literary Texts from the English Language", Munich university
- Alumni of the Philadelphia School of Office Training
- French as a foreign language - university of Lyon, France
- State-recognized diploma from the Munich language and interpreter school SDI
- Sworn and appointed by the District Court Munich I as a certified translator
- Member of the registered translators' association Münchner Übersetzerforum e. V.
- Member of the VdÜ (translators' branch of the federation of German authors)
- Long-term living and working in the United States, France, Belgium and Hong Kong
- 18 years of translation and technical editing for international companies
- Experienced book translator (over 60 books)
- Working in cooperation with other service providers specialized in editing, PR, web design, or translation of other language pairs.